Im a guy why can’t I just forget about a crush who doesn’t want me ?

It feels so hard everyday the more I try to forget the more I think 

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 months ago

Yeah, I feel the same way right now. I play video games which temporarily helps me. But after I gained red pill knowledge from youtube, I am starting to get sick and spiteful towards all my crushes in past.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

You need a dating coach or should read few books such as Rational Male to learn how to date. Corey Wayne is good too.

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

I cant get over my crush too. I feel so sad and bad and cry all the time.

• Raja
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

You just cant forget because you are a week minded guy.Make up your mind and start a new life.She is not the only girl under the sun.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

get a life thats all about things u like to do, stay busy. and train ur brain to stop thinking about stuff u cant have

• 3 months ago

you will get over it eventually , maybe try to met someone else.. feelings are hard 

• Helen
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

So stop trying!

You can't force these things, and like you're finding out, the more you try, the worse you feel.

It's ok to be sad. It's ok to not be ready to move on. Give yourself a break.

These things take time. Perhaps it's already been a long while, but some people need more time than others.

Keep busy. Spend time with family and friends. Exercise and eat healthily. Set yourself personal goals.

Perhaps set yourself a certain timeframe every day for thinking about him. Once it's up, you go on about your day.

Over time, you'll find that timeframe becomes less and less, until one day you'll realize you've gone a whole day or a whole week without thinking about them!

• 3 months ago

You will forget, it just takes time. When you find someone who loves you back, you will forget completely. 

• Anonymous
    3 months ago

Has she confirmed that she doesn’t feel the same or are you assuming that she doesn’t like you?

• 3 months ago

Find someone else. Works every time.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.