LG inverter air conditioner, I set the temperature to 30 °C and wait all night but the room temperature is still 26 °C, why is that? ?

I want the room temperature to be 30 °C

, Is that possible? Or it is not possible with inverter ACs? 

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Which model?  Some are bidirectional heat pumps, and others cool only.

• 2 months ago

What was the outside temperature?

If it was lower than 30 C, then the temperature would not rise to 30 C.  The temperature rise would not be accomplished by the AC unit inverter or no but by effects of the outside temperature (Heat Gain). The outside temperature would likely have to be 35 C or above.

Source(s): Heat Loss / Gain tech for many years
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

wrong forum.  belongs in Home & Garden > Maintenance & Repairs

• 2 months ago

It's an AC, not a heater. It cools the air, does not warm it. 

You need an electric heater, or an AC that has a heat mode. Which has nothing to do with inverter or non-inverter. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • KennyB
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

An inverter AC is a unit that uses a compressor to regulate the flow of refrigerant. The faster the flow, the more heat is moved from inside to outside in summer.  You want, instead, to move heat in the other direction - hence, an inverter cannot do that.

(Note that 30C is 86F - that's a bit warm for me).  It would appear that you need to heat your interior air and, as you suspect, an inverter ACs cannot do that.

• 2 months ago

you wanted to turn the heat on in the summer?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.