Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetOther - Internet · 2 months ago

Is social media a place of facts?

It is a time wasting and mental destructing weapon 

Just time wasting

Social Media is a decoy of the United States government that is used to spy on its patron's lives and everything they do. 5G may have something to do with this, im not sure though. Also, Bill Gates created the Coronavirus so he could rule the world along with his lizard people.

And criticism.  

No you communist

Among other things.

Rule number ONE of the internet--NEVER BELIEVE ANYTHING UNTIL YOU CHECK THE FACTS YOURSELF. That's nothing. I mean NOTHING. 

Social media does have facts. Sometimes I cross reference whatever I read, or watch, so I can verify if it's a fact.

Social media is a place where people post whatever they feel like. Could be real or fake, genuine or a Troll, sensible or a conspiracy theory.

Absolutely NOT!

Social Media is where opinions are put forward ... whether what is being stated has ANY scientific basis or not.