Anyone else Despise the show 'Friends'?  ?

I really can't stand it!  Never could!  Sooooooo Stuuuupiiid!! 

I always laugh when sitcoms show actors,  who are suppose to be.......what?  unemployed actors, and coffee shop waitresses.........living in what looks like a $10,000 A MONTH,  tastefully decorated LOFT apart, with skylights, and spacious windows.    Yeah, sure........doesn't everyone in Manhattan? 

• Erik

I despised it too.  So I just didn't watch it, no big deal.

• Moloch

I never liked it.  Used to call it the 'haven't got a clue crowd'

I still sometimes make fun of that horrible theme song

clap clap clap = gag

• All the characters were equally annoying and smug.  Wouldn't say I despised it but wouldn't care to watch it again.

Despise?  No.  But it's not all that funny.  The actors were quite good, and they had good chemistry and that, more than comedy, was it's wheelhouse.  People LIKED these characters...even though some of them (Ross and Rachael in particular) were actually jerks.  But good actor chemistry made people not notice that.

But I didn't despise it.

It's very pretentious