Can colleges give you scholarships from trade schools?

4 Answers

  • 3 months ago

    No. You should look out scholarships/grants from your trade school, not from college though. It's two different things. 

  • drip
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

    A scholarship to go to a trade school can not be transferred over to a university.

    Universities only hand out scholarship for their school. 

  • 3 months ago

    Some trade schools do have some financial aid available, but this is not relevant to colleges. Your question does not make any sense.

  • John
    Lv 6
    3 months ago

    The answer is no.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.