do you like applebees or olive garden better?

22 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 week ago

The Olive Garden where I live has the NASTIEST odor the moment you walk into the door. It a combination smell of vomit and the stench of feet. I refuse to go  back there.

The Applebee's  near me serves really good food, but I find the cocktailss to have too much ice and skimpy on the overpriced  alcoholic beverages.

• WOOWHO
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

my PREFERENCE is the OLIVE GARDEN  menu .

thank you for the question

• 1 month ago

Olive Garden of the two. Haven't been to Applebees since it took over an hour to get food at a non busy time and the server spilled an entire pitcher of lemonade in my lap.  Took an act of Congress to get a towel and she offered no apologies.  Fun to drive two hours wet and sticky.

• 1 month ago

Applebee's because it's not as overpriced as Olive Garden

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

I love Olive Garden. Haven't tried Applebees so I really can't say which I like more. I'm 50 years old. Why haven't I tried Applebees yet? I have no idea. 

• 2 months ago

Yes  I most definitely do. 

• 2 months ago

Olive Garden. But I like Italian food a lot.

• 2 months ago

Applebees sucks, i want to a branch of theirs and they employess and the manager were bad, the food was cold, and it even was from last night food wasnt even cooked on the same day

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Olive Garden...........

• 2 months ago

I like Olive Garden better, I love their breadsticks.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.