do you like applebees or olive garden better?

• 1 week ago

The Olive Garden where I live has the NASTIEST odor the moment you walk into the door. It a combination smell of vomit and the stench of feet. I refuse to go  back there.

The Applebee's  near me serves really good food, but I find the cocktailss to have too much ice and skimpy on the overpriced  alcoholic beverages.

• WOOWHO

my PREFERENCE is the OLIVE GARDEN  menu .

thank you for the question

Olive Garden of the two. Haven't been to Applebees since it took over an hour to get food at a non busy time and the server spilled an entire pitcher of lemonade in my lap.  Took an act of Congress to get a towel and she offered no apologies.  Fun to drive two hours wet and sticky.

Applebee's because it's not as overpriced as Olive Garden

I love Olive Garden. Haven't tried Applebees so I really can't say which I like more. I'm 50 years old. Why haven't I tried Applebees yet? I have no idea. 

Yes  I most definitely do. 

Olive Garden. But I like Italian food a lot.

Applebees sucks, i want to a branch of theirs and they employess and the manager were bad, the food was cold, and it even was from last night food wasnt even cooked on the same day

Olive Garden...........

I like Olive Garden better, I love their breadsticks.