If restaurants are open in your area, do you feel comfortable going out to eat? ?

• WOOWHO

RESTAURANTS  each has its managers and workers

there is NO "NATIONAL "  STATE, LOCAL  or  PUBLIC HEALTH    MANDATORY  REGULATION  of  the use of   quality Face mask  , face shield to LIMIT contamination  from oral and  or nasal droplets from SPEECH or cough or sneezing   or gloves to be warn during food prep  or the  utensils  used  or   packaging   

such practices are RECOMMENDED  by the  CDC  but NOT mandated and there is  NO  OVERSEEING agency   to enforce any practices .. the only practices  that are REGULATED  by a BOARD of HEALTH are  those previous  to COVID 19 .. that cover general cleanliness and hand washing ....

.. COMFORTABLE .. per Websters  dictionary  affording or enjoying contentment and SECURITY ...at ease .... relaxed ..... .  void of threat     Comfortable is not my state regarding   restaurants ...    perhaps  what is NEEDED  is PROCESS  and  a STICKER  on the DOOR   that says this restaurant  has been inspected and MEETS the CDC RECOMMENDATION or if made a LAW  mandated regulation  for COVID 19    the USA  GOVERMENT  PRIME OBLIGATION is to keep  its CITIZENS  SAFE  that is ONE of   the   ISSUES  of what USA citizen pay TAXES and its FAILING to do that in any CONSISTENT UNIFORMED  way ..  so NO  not comfortable 

yes because I love going out to restaurants

If one looks at the facts and evidence, the virus took hold best in small homes with extended family living in them nearly 24 hours a day. (Look at what happened in Italy, or in Native American reservations in the United States.)

Eating in a restaurant for 40 minutes didn't bother me at all, and we went out the very first day dining rooms were open. We had to wear a mask in the lobby, but of course not after being seated. 

• David

Absolutely not.  We are open here without any seating restrictions.  Last week I went to pickup a take out order.  I was the only person in the place wearing a mask.  The tables were packed.  it's a small place and everyone is always jammed in there.  I will not be back for takeout.

it depends on the weather and the environment outside

Not for a while yet while this virus is happening.

No....there's always one idiot who doesn't abide by the rules.

• Sathi

Absolutely. I work in a hospital and have direct contact with COVID patients, so a restaurant setting doesn't concern me at all.

Yes, I do feel comfortable.  So far, the places I've gone to have been pretty empty.  I'm around far more people at a grocery store.  

Food yummy yummy