Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 months ago

How different is the culture down South from up North? Would it be a complete culture shock if I moved from Delaware to Florida?

Would I be able to meet people and date?

• Bobo

People are people regardless of where they live.  You will have the same mix of friendly, unfriendly, smart, dumb, obnoxious, courteous, fat, skinny, lazy, hard-working, crazy, sane, ugly, attractive and willing to date as anywhere in the world.

There's no culture shock. And you'll love the weather. Go for it. I moved from NE Ohio to Southern NC, love every minute of it.

i would just go there and visit and then you'll know

No, I thought that when I moved from outside of New York City to Atlanta, Georgia back in 1980 but as it turns out my fears were completely unfounded. I have since lived in Ohio, North Carolina as well as South Dakota but since I had the opportunity to return here that's where I am now. Ya'll come on down, we'll treat you right!