Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicTelevisionSoap Operas · 2 months ago

I'm so sick and tired of hearing about black lives matter. I think I'll move to Canada. Maybe I wont hear?

people say black lives matter over and over. Do you'll think Canada will have people saying black lives matter over and over.

• 5 days ago

Knock it off White lives have always mattered. It’s about time this country follows the Constitution for everyone. It clearly doesn’t now. The racists are in full effect on Yahoo. No shock there.

• 1 week ago

freaking ALL lives matter including the white single mothers in poverty level living and still working almost full time with two part time jobs pre covid.. every f=in life matters.. black lives matter but guess what so do WHITE lives.. not the pompous rich freaking white people who snub us lower class citizens .. not saying that but ****.. there are plenty of discriminations for the 55 year old single mom with two teenagers struggling to pay the basics in bills.  I am discriminated because of my age although dont dare come out and say we cant hire you because you're too old and thus a liability.  screw you people .  I"m pissed off .  I am smothered with this life.  I have black friends. I have white friends.  and quite frankly ALL f-in lives matter.. mine should too.!!! i also have two teenage kids that I need to support and i can tell you that I know of quite a few black families that are doing way better than I am economically. we all matter.. !  

so sick of hearing black lives matter! how about white lives matter! how about all the blacks go to another country if you dont like it in the u.s the rest of us will be glad to chip in for a one way ticket with hopes you never return ,this would be a better country without  you dont let the door hit you onthe way out your the reason for most of the confusion and crime and prison population,please leave dont destroy this country we love its not our fault that you were brought here as slaves  if its not working for you just leave ,that would be the best for all .

BLACK LIVES MATTER! 

BLACK LIVES MATTER!

BLACK LIVES MATTER! 

Goodbye and good riddens

• "Drama"

If you begin to feel a bit overwhelmed and the Drama starts weighing you down,

My best advice: Get out of town!

Leave all that Drama behind.

Move on to a NEW place; more drama - new kind.  

:D

cc

You definitely will, and not only that, but Indigenous Lives Matter too.

We don't want you. 

xo

Unfortunately it's being heard all over the world.....if we don't hear about it,we will be accused of being racists by the do-gooders.

It's everywhere. I hope someone screams it so loud in your ear that your ear drum bursts.

• Bee V3

Youre upset that black people matter??? Sucks for you, but they matter in canada too. BLM is world wide. Sucks for you that equality annoys you. 

What makes you think that Canada will take you?