Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Should I stop talking to him if I’m unsure about ever hanging out with him in person ?

I’m not the kind of person to meet up with someone I met online. I cant even face time with people without getting super self conscious okay

Anywhoo. I’ve been messaging someone for over a year now. And it’s still going on. He’s pissed me off countless amount of times when I encouraged dirty talk.  Eventually I got sick of it and went off at him.  now he claims no more dirty things and and that he’s a change man apparently . I knew him for like one year in the seventh grade then moved schools. Apparently he ‘legit’ liked me because I was cute. It came as a surprise because no one has ever admitted to ever like me. He’s genuinely a good guy that tells me to eat and do my work. 

I think he’s super into me. Memories I just can’t get out of my head: *picture of a meme* “see?!! *celeb* is with an ugly guy. And she’s happy!

- *snap of him flexing his arms* “pretend I’m hot”

- me: I WANT A CUTE BOYFRIWND. him: MEE

And many more  

To be honest I have no idea what he looks like these days. But he’s not exactly a catch. It’s been over a year and I still don’t want to hang out with him in person. He told me first thing he wanted to be more than texting friends and actually hang out, but gave up at this point I guess. 

I probably still message him because I like having someone to message all the time since I’m always at home lol. He’s been replying 10x slower and leaving me hanging more often now..used to be the opposite this time last year 

I’m always angry at a memory or at him in general 

Favorite Answer

Yep. Talking without intention of meeting is called: leading someone on. Glad your common sense allowed you to understand that. Stop talking to the dude who isn't a catch, and go find the guy who is a catch or let him find you.

Firstly, move this to Family and Relationships (Singles).  Secondly, go or get off the pot.  

P.S.  However, if you want spiritual advice, read the New Testament.  Lots of answers about life there.  I suggest starting with the Gospel of John. 

• Jake

The Virgin Mary is Our Lady of Good Counsel.  She can advise one with any problem in life.  It is good to honor her daily by reciting her rosary with care and sincerity.

• Ralph

The fact of the matter: What you need is a true man of God, one that will you and he will be blessed by God, and the only way that will occur is if you do the will of God and the will of God is to be obedient to God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior holy word the bible and too spread God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior holy word the bible throughout the entire world so that some might become saved. So when you pray and read your bible cover your head with a hat or some kind of covering and face the east because the sun rise in the east and sets in the west, read 1 Corinthians 11:2-15

Source(s): King James holy bible
  • Marco

The problem these days is the dating pool has expanded to a point where you can meet someone you have never seen or know and fall in love with a dream. 

Be patient. There's no rush on love. Personally, I enjoy meeting and dating new people. And if the right guy ever comes along, I hope he finds me pleasing. If not, I will just continue until I find the next right guy.  (honestly, I don't date very much, despite the fact that I am making it sound like I see two guys a night)

Wrong category.......................

How VERY appropriate, to post in the RELIGION section, where people CLAIM to have a RELATIONSHIP with some God or Goddess, but have no way of demonstrating those Gods or Goddesses DO exist.

My momma warned me to stay away from fast women.  That's probably because they had a sign in front of my school "Slow, Kids."  The sign was embarrassing.  Now I look for slow women, because they don't run as fast.  But, I have to write emails slower because they read slower.  I think that I am smart becuase I never said anything smart (so must have a clog, keeping smart things from coming out, therefore, not running on empty).  I like to help the environment by using less power.  Instead of plugging the power strip into the house, I plug it into a power strip.  But I had to call tech support, because my computer had a black screen.  They asked if it was plugged into a power strip, and I said yes.  I had the power strip plugged into the power strip, too, to save power.  I think that my girlfriend wants to take it to the next level (watching reruns of HeeHaw).  That's a big step for me, but I get to sing along with "Doom and gloom, agony and despair."

Yopu should stop  talking to everyone except a The-rapist 

This has nothing to do with Religion, it should be in Relationships.