WILL I GO TO JAIL FOR MY SONS MISTAKES?

I recently had an interview with the school's principal about my son's behaviour in the classroom. I thought it'd be all compliments, but all it was, was negative after negative comment. The biggest one of all was that my son has destroyed multiple scientific equipment in the school laboratories and I have absolutely NO CLUE who to do! I dont have the money! I have too many children to take care of, will I go to jail?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Typical Karen                     

• Dr. Stephanie
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

please explain what you meant? 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Karen, you appear to be on a real roll , here, posting multiple questions, which makes me wonder if the roll is by a troll.

However, on the outside chance that your posting here is genuine (?), I'd suggest two things: you immediately contact the school, which is probably closed due to the pandemic , (another hole in your story?), and make both an apology and an offer for restitution, whether you can afford it or not. Second, you get your kid into counseling, pronto. No, you won't go to jail. But if you keep posting false questions, (Are you?) you will indeed be reported here. 

• 1 month ago

You should quit having kids and you must not have a husband. They could make you an organ donor. Our neighbor kid got in trouble and his mother had to donate half of her heart. Now, she is almost heartless and doesn’t care about anything.

• Karen1 month agoReport

You are the one being heartless here!

• 1 month ago

You can be fined or jailed for your son's vandalism. Because it is up to you to control him until he is a legal adult. You need some help here--but Yahoo Answers isn't the place for it. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

You will go directly to Trollville jail.

Source(s): Your profile question history 😉
  • Peter
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

So, you now realise that you have more children than you can care for? Take your boy out of school and home school him, then you'll understand what the school have to deal with, and maybe you could get some outside support to help you cope.

• Karen1 month agoReport

You are not going to sit here and say my son has learning disabilities!

• 1 month ago

What school is open allowing students to touch crap? Troll better my dear 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

So you thought this was clever and believable?   Okay then, lets just point out the fact that no parent of any delinquent child is going to come onto YA to whine like a scatter brained dingbat.  Rather than seek out the immediate assistance from a trained psychiatric professional, you are claiming absolute ignorance as to any behavioral problems in YOUR own child?  Sorry, just not buying the rubbish you are trying to sell here.  Intelligence is definitely not your strong suit 'Karen'.  

• Karen1 month agoReport

I ASKED FOR AN ANSWER ALRIGHT AND YOU DIDNT GIVE ME ONE! thats what yahoo is for and your being really rude

• 1 month ago

So you're a crappy parent who pays no attention to her children but you expect people to rave about your lack of parenting

• 1 month ago

if this is true no you will not go to jail but he wont be able to graduate, check books out from the library until the debt is paid off

• Karen1 month agoReport

okay

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.