How do I politely say no to someone online? ?

So, I’m talking with someone online who says they’re from Africa, and he asked me to help but him good because he’s starving, and gave me a website where I can buy groceries for him.

Now, I’ve already told him I can’t help him because he’s a stranger and I don’t know him, and politely told him to see if there are any organizations in his area that might be able to help him, and he keeps asking me to help him. Is there any other way I can tell him no without being harsh and looking like a jerk? Because I don’t spend money on random strangers online who message me asking for help.

• It's a scam. Delete/ignore his texts/emails/messages and block him (if you can).

The guy is a scam artist and there are thousands and thousands of people trying to get money from victims all over the world. Why the hell did you start talking to some stranger from "Africa" in the first place?  He's probably not even in Africal

Just say no and block them

Like the other answer on here, this is probably a scam. You don’t owe this stranger anything! Just block them or ignore them, they will eventually give up. You don’t have to feel bad.

This is likely a scam.