Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Why do i get attacked for being kind towards everyone? Should i start being mean and disrespectful?

I'm not overly nice but I'm never rude. I get degraded for treating people nicely. But the reason I treat people kindly is because I know what its like to be mistreated. So I choose not to make people feel less about themselves. People have a problem with me being kind, it seems like they want me to be a b/itch towards them. Should I?

You're doing the right thing.  Some people are just miserable inside.  Don't be one of them.

I practice living with presence and i use guided meditations on YouTube for inspiration and positive thinking (at night when i go to bed). VERY helpful and calming.

All the best to you!  You sound like a good person. Stay that way.  You will be an example to many who wish to treat others well.

Never change who you are for anyone 

• martin

Kindness is the way to go, and if people don't appreciate you, move on.