Bugs asked in Social SciencePsychology · 1 month ago

Should I stop talking to him if I’m unsure about hanging out with him in person. Like. Ever ?

I’m not the kind of person to meet up with someone I met online. I cant even face time with people without getting super self conscious okay

Anywhoo. I’ve been messaging someone for over a year now. And it’s still going on. He’s pissed me off countless amount of times and lets me get away with insulting him, because the convo used to get kinky and I witnessed all his dirty online activity openess. Eventually I got sick of it and mad now he claims no more dirty things and that he’s a change man apparently . I knew him for like one year in the seventh grade then moved schools. Apparently he ‘legit’ liked me because I was cute. It came as a surprise because no one has ever admitted to ever like me. 

I think he’s super into me. Memories I just can’t get out of my head: *picture of a meme* “see?!! *celebrity* is with an ugly guy. And she’s happy!

- *snap of him flexing his arms* “pretend I’m hot”

- me: I WANT A CUTE BOYFRIWND.  him: MEE

And many more  

To be honest I have no idea what he looks like. But he’s not exactly hot guy type all the girls like. It’s been over a year and I still don’t want to hang out with him in person. He told me first thing he wanted to be more than texting friends and actually hang out, but gave up at this point I guess. 

I probably still message him because I like having someone to message all the time since I’m always at home lol. He’s been replying slower and leaving me hanging more often now then when I first started messaging him.  

All I can say is drop him.