Dirac
Dirac asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Why doesn't the global warming troll understand the difference between disagreeing and lying?

Answering a question as Zany Dog, he says "If someone disagrees with Dirac or defeats him in debate, then he calls them 'a liar.' That is not true, it's easy to have a disagreement without either party telling a lie, and who in the denial crowd has ever "defeated" me in a debate, anyway? All of the people I have called liars on here, are, in fact liars.  The one caveat to this would be if they're so mentally ill that they no longer can differentiate fantasy from reality (that may be the case for many of them).

"Anonymous" (probably the troll) says "Not everyone who disagrees with you is a liar, nor are they mentally ill."--I agree COMPLETELY with this statement.  But he seems to have missed the point was that I don't call people "liars" because they disagree with me, I call them that when they are lying. I would LOVE to have more reasoned debates on here on the subject matter, but the denial crowd seems incapable of that, so they simply lie instead.

The job of a troll is not to defeat his or her opponent with reason or logic but to wind them up, so by his standards, he's winning.

• Fun facts: Tapeworm is a cute jungle worm, look it up.

• " "

seek help for your obsession.  

• Random Facts: Pee is stored in the balls

• martin

It could be in the nature of a global warming troll to be that way.

Do you like to talk to yourself?  Why did you just answer your own question with a sock call RICK?  Pretty obvious, ya know.  

• Rick

he's a bit fuzzy on those terms ..............................

• Fun facts: Fulminant Human Papilloma (HPV) is a cool modern transport vehicle made by Astrotzkan army, look it up.