David Clarke asked in TravelAir Travel · 1 month ago

Which part of the airport is the health screening station located is it before security and after check in?

It is likely to be before the security.

Source(s): Work part-time as a TSA officer.
  • MS

My guess is that it would be before security.  Not everyone has to go to the counter to check in, so you couldn't do it there.  

But not every airport is doing this, and I'm sure it can vary by airport as well.

What country are you in? What airport? I don't know what US airports are doing. A few years ago, when I landed in Japan, there were signs saying that our temperatures were being monitored, and if we had a fever, we'd be pulled out and questioned. It was all being done remotely, and we wouldn't have known it was happening if we didn't read the sign. That technology is available. I have read of some airlines taking passengers temperatures before allowing them to board. That would be at the gate, with one of those things they aim at your forehead.