Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

Is Prince Harry jealous of Meghan Markle?

not really. Harry has a lot of charisma unlike his father

Given that the average person in the U.S. hasn't got a clue about the difference between being "jealous" (fearful or wary of being supplanted, apprehensive of  loss of position or affection) & being "envious" (feeling discontent & resentment aroused by contemplation of possessions, qualities or achievements, with a strong wish that they were one's own) & given that you don't even try to provide any reason why he should feel either of these emotions, we can only conclude that your "question" is merely nonsense.   It's fit only to be ignored.    

• Hardly likely - Princess Meghan is female. 

Huh?   Of all the things Prince Harry might feel for his wife, I don't for one second believe it's jealousy!!    Charles was allegedly jealous when Diana hogged the limelight however.

I highly doubt it. He seems to love his wife. 

There are a lot of people jealous of Meghan, but I don't think Harry is one of them.

Who is  Meghan Markle?. I was under the impression that she changed her name the day she married Prince Harry. And I can see absolutely no reason why he would be jealous of her.

• Clo

I doubt it. I do not think that Harry is jealous of his wife.

Shouldn't have thought so. People do like to make mischief, don't they?