REAL asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 2 months ago

What is the proven home remedy for constipation, only those who have experienced the effect of the remedy need to answer?

• 1 week ago

Haribo sugar free gummy bears

Add Regenurex to your daily routine and start feeling the difference. https://www.regenurexglobal.com/?hop=bynature1

I take 1 tablet of Milk Thistle each day. I have gone regularly for the last three years.

• k w

a tall glass of warm water every 30-min, and lay flat on floor or bed, no pillow between more water, so just don't think sitting down will do, we're talking physics and the water...and when YOUR BODY SAYS it's time to go potty, then you are ready.....

Source(s): you don't have to do anything special, like waste more money on some kind of magic product for sale.....

the best thing that worked was an enema kit. You pump it full of water and then attach it to your back end. then u pump the water in.

go find some sugar free twizzlers--eat a lot of them.  or basically anything with maltitol in it--especially maltitol syrup----

• Lili

My husband has problems with this sometimes.  He takes a 500 mg magnesium supplement. He also finds that caffeine helps, so drinking a large cup of coffee is a good idea.

If this is a regular problem for you, make sure you drink plenty of water and eat high-fiber foods.

Drinking more water helps.  So does eating more vegetables, especially salads (green leafy lettuces).  E

at a salad at least once a day.  If you know of any foods you eat that cause diarhea, you might eat some of those, like undercooked eggs.  You might also try eating more legumes (beans), like refried beans, while eating less meat.  I found meat and raw cabbage were the worst for causing constipation.  I also bought a product called Electrolyte Powder from Dr Berg (on-line) and found a half scoop of that in water will stimulate the colon also.  Maybe it's just me.  

El Murado burritos cause explosive diarrhea in minutes.

• Tavy

Prune juice at bedtime.