Why do the worse today's Christians block comments, delete Q & A's. Is it because they're insecure in their beliefs or self righteous?

the ideas of the saducees and lawyers and even the pharisees still exist today. even christianity is held back by their own willful ignorance.

It happens just as much the other way around.

• magix151

Norine, why block others and complain when you get blocked? Are you insecure in your beliefs? I am not. 

• Nous

They like the Christian Hitler are totally intolerant of anyone that dares believe differently to themselves!  

Hence today I believe that I am acting in accordance with the will of the Almighty Creator: by defending myself against the Jew, I am fighting for the work of the Lord. - Adolf Hitler

My feelings as a Christian points me to my Lord and Savior as a fighter.

- Adolf Hitler

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice... And if there is anything which could demonstrate that we are acting rightly it is the distress that daily grows. For as a Christian I have also a duty to my own people. - Adolf Hitler

If they censor what they do not like or disapprove of, they do not have to confront it.