By mixing which musical ingredients, the band/artist you want to talk about has been obtained?

can you describe the recipe to get the band you want mentioned?

Update:

@Qwestionowac: I can see your answer only in my notifications, try to remove the links (you can put them in the comments), and resend it. same thing for the other question. .

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Nick
    Lv 4
    4 months ago
    Favourite answer

If you mixed Howlin' Wolf, Derek Bailey and a dead baby thumping around in the inside of an industrial clothes dryer you get Captain Beefheart

• 4 months ago

That would be my band.  Picture if Judas Priest got together with Depeche Mode, and jammed out Queen covers.

• 4 months ago

If you mixed the Stone Roses with My Bloody Valentine, the Byrds & a little bit of Cocteau Twins, then you’d get Ride. 

• Mike
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

If you mixed Bon Jovi with Iron Maiden, I bet you'd get Def Lepard. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Bob
    Lv 5
    4 months ago

By carefully adding a generous helping of amazing voice to a bowl of completely abhorrent personality, one can cook up Mariah Carey.

Alternatively, by combining a dollop of mental disorder with a slice of disgustingly large wife's backside, it's possible to rustle up a Kanye West in one's own kitchen.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.