By mixing which musical ingredients, the band/artist you want to talk about has been obtained?

can you describe the recipe to get the band you want mentioned?

@Qwestionowac: I can see your answer only in my notifications, try to remove the links (you can put them in the comments), and resend it. same thing for the other question. .

• Nick

If you mixed Howlin' Wolf, Derek Bailey and a dead baby thumping around in the inside of an industrial clothes dryer you get Captain Beefheart

That would be my band.  Picture if Judas Priest got together with Depeche Mode, and jammed out Queen covers.

If you mixed the Stone Roses with My Bloody Valentine, the Byrds & a little bit of Cocteau Twins, then you’d get Ride. 

• Mike

If you mixed Bon Jovi with Iron Maiden, I bet you'd get Def Lepard. 

• Bob

By carefully adding a generous helping of amazing voice to a bowl of completely abhorrent personality, one can cook up Mariah Carey.

Alternatively, by combining a dollop of mental disorder with a slice of disgustingly large wife's backside, it's possible to rustle up a Kanye West in one's own kitchen.