Jesus said His Church would be built on REVELATION in Matt 16:17-18. How can He REVEAL w/o joining to His Spirit w/Holy Spirit baptism?

Jesus commended Peter in Matthew 16:17-18 when Peter received REVELATION from the Holy Ghost saying

"...Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona:  for flesh and blood hath not REVEALED it unto thee, but My Father which is in heaven" [John 3:27].

"...upon this Rock I will build My Church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it."

I Corinthians 12:13 says "For by One Spirit are we all baptized into One Body..."

"...he that is joined unto the Lord is One Spirit" (I Corinthians 6:17).

How can God REVEAL to us if we haven't been Holy Spirit baptized and haven't "joined to His Spirit" (I Corinthians 6:17) so we can receive REVELATION from God?

Even in the physical realm we need an internet provider to receive internet service! 

Why do today's Christians believe we don't have to be Holy Spirit baptized to receive reception from GOD?

THE WORD OF GOD (((WITNESSES))) THIS BELIEF (DEUTERONOMY 19:15; MATTHEW 18:16; II CORINTHIANS 13:1) 

IN JEREMIAH 31:33, HEBREWS 8:10, HEBREWS 10:16, ACTS 1:2, GALATIANS 1:12

AND "WHERE THERE ARE TWO OR THREE (((WITNESSES))) 

>>>THE BELIEF IS ESTABLISHED"<<< 

GOD PROMISES UNDER THE NEW COVENANT THAT HE'D (((REVEAL))) BY "PUTTING HIS LAW IN OUR HEARTS AND MINDS" (JER 31:33; HEB 8:10; 10:16)

JESUS GAVE COMMANDMENTS THROUGH THE HOLY GHOST (ACTS 1:2) AS HE (((REVEALS!)))

PAUL WHO "FULFILLED THE WORD OF GOD" (COLOSSIAN 1:25) SAID

"I NEITHER RECEIVED IT OF MAN NEITHER WAS I TAUGHT IT BUT BY (((REVELATION))) OF JESUS CHRIST" (GALATIANS 1:12).

CONSEQUENTLY JUST BECAUSE THE ROMAN CATHOLIC CHURCH HAS TAUGHT YOU THE LIE THAT PETER IS THE FIRST POPE AND JESUS' CHURCH IS BUILT ON A MAN (I COR 3:11) YOU'RE A DAMNED LIAR FOR BELIEVING MAN RATHER THAN GOD (ACTS 5:29).

THAT'S HOW HOLY SPIRIT BAPTIZED TRUE CHRISTIANS (I COR 12:11-13) TALK TO GOD (ACTS 1:2)

• Ralph

The fact of the matter: God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior was talking about God eternal church that God is building each and everyday when God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior church that is being build for God new kingdom and new earth forever an ever.

Source(s): King James holy bible
    • Ralph

The fact of the matter: Yes, that is God eternal Christ that God The Lord Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior is building each and ever day when God saves someone.

magix151 and keyjona sure classified posters like this one!

• DP.

"Lying lips are an abomination to the Lord, but those who act faithfully are his delight."  YOU'RE NOT WILLIAMS YOU'RE NORINE!

• keyjona

BARJONA is the CHURCH/NATION Christ built on Simon Peter Barjona and Peter's descendants as CONTINUATION of Jacob and ISRAEL. Peter's DESCENDANTS(NOT the popes) are his successors.

• yesmar

No, he didn't say any such thing.  It's not uncommon that people can take one of the more enigmatic passages from the Bible and try to make it say whatever they want it to say.

Like this......

1 Timothy 2:11-15 KJV — Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection. But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence. For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.