Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

True or false: you will laugh at people who have no friends?

Like the other answer above, I also consider myself a misanthrope. I laugh at people who have many friends because they're dependent on other people that makes them insecure whereas people like myself who have zero friends are happy to be surrounded by zero fake people, which, as a result, allows us to be more independent and have no expectations. This is the key to true freedom and a peace of mind. Many people in the world think they're happy and living their best life but deep inside they're hurting.

no  i would not as thats nasty

I have no friends, but when I notice (know of) others that don't I obviously don't laugh since I'm in no position to but I do wonder 'What's wrong with you?' about them because I'm not a good-looking guy, no personality, no money, awkward from years of abuse by mom and stepdad... but these others don't seem to have an explanation - not that they need one.

I see a normal person about them and just... just wonder what their story is... probably not very understanding of me but... I'm where I'm at because life has just never allowed me to get off the ground. 

I'm 38 and have never had a real girlfriend and there is NO sign of that changing.

No,because I'm one of them.

You mean laugh at myself? No thanks. FALSE.

False. I would never do that.

Totally false! Really, I would try to become friends with them, so that they won't have to be friendless anymore!

true

Source(s): haha losers

False , then i'll be laughing at myself ≡(▔﹏▔)≡

then i would laugh at myself as well ☺

False. it's nothing to laugh about.