Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

True or false: you will laugh at people who have no friends?

69 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Like the other answer above, I also consider myself a misanthrope. I laugh at people who have many friends because they're dependent on other people that makes them insecure whereas people like myself who have zero friends are happy to be surrounded by zero fake people, which, as a result, allows us to be more independent and have no expectations. This is the key to true freedom and a peace of mind. Many people in the world think they're happy and living their best life but deep inside they're hurting.

• 1 month ago

no  i would not as thats nasty

• 1 month ago

I have no friends, but when I notice (know of) others that don't I obviously don't laugh since I'm in no position to but I do wonder 'What's wrong with you?' about them because I'm not a good-looking guy, no personality, no money, awkward from years of abuse by mom and stepdad... but these others don't seem to have an explanation - not that they need one.

I see a normal person about them and just... just wonder what their story is... probably not very understanding of me but... I'm where I'm at because life has just never allowed me to get off the ground. 

I'm 38 and have never had a real girlfriend and there is NO sign of that changing.

• 1 month ago

No,because I'm one of them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You mean laugh at myself? No thanks. FALSE.

• 1 month ago

False. I would never do that.

• 1 month ago

Totally false! Really, I would try to become friends with them, so that they won't have to be friendless anymore!

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

true

Source(s): haha losers
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

False , then i'll be laughing at myself ≡(▔﹏▔)≡

• 1 month ago

then i would laugh at myself as well ☺

• 1 month ago

False. it's nothing to laugh about. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.