Dirac
Dirac asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

Poll for Deniers: How many of you believe the things that the troll says?

I'm trying to figure out if you're all really that stupid, or you're doing it for loyalty to your cause. The troll sometimes goes by "Clown Crusher", if you're wondering who I'm referring to.

If you are one of those deniers that is stupid enough to believe what the troll says, do you find it even more convincing when he creates a meme--like the one that he uses in one of his "anonymous" answers (he already has answered twice anonymously)? I mean, if you see one with a van, or a cow, or the on in this answer, do you think to yourself "Wow, I was unsure of Clown Crusher's answer, but if he's created a meme it MUST be true!"?

The troll (this time answering as "Zany Dog", says "And I know Dirac can't deny he was Peg Miner. He denied it for months"  In fact,  THAT is a lie. I NEVER denied I had a previous account, although it was "pegminer" not "Peg Miner".  Now here's Zany Dog's opportunity to prove that HE is telling the truth, and that I am a liar--just find a quote from my Q&A where I deny having been pegminer. If he can do that I will leave here forever.

Oh, and I forgot to mention--I am not "David". I have had two previous accounts: pegminer and James (which was actually feynman_propagator). And I probably have only answered my own questions a couple of times in 10 years.

Here's something amusing, if you look back two updates ago I have a quote from Zany Dog (the troll) that says "And I know Dirac can't deny he was Peg Miner. He denied it for months" Now he has edited his answer to say (and of course he may change it again but I will try to shut down the question) " And I know Dirac can't deny he was Peg Miner because he confessed at least two sock accounts."  Oops!! I guess he realized he'd been caught lying again and is trying to backpedal. 

• David

Judging by the crickets, I think I'll go with loyalty. 

Which they'll probably justify by saying it is "alarmists" who will never disagree with another "alarmist", which is just a ridiculous belief. I certainly call out anyone I see making a false statement regardless of what their position is on AGW and I know I've seen you do the same many times. The scientific literature is also filled with scientists disagreeing with one another. I think most scientists dream of nothing more than being among those rare few that were able to prove everyone else wrong. 

But you hardly ever see "skeptics" disagreeing with another "skeptic", even when they completely contradict each other, which is often the case. The same blog will post a paper about how all of the recent +1 C warming is neatly explained by the sun, right alongside one that says the temperature record is wrong and there hasn't actually been any recent warming at all. Both are applauded and all of the readers are happy in their bubble of incongruent "anything-but-AGW" hodgepodge. 

``````so you gave yourself best answer again.  good job!

• Fun facts: Fulminant Human Papilloma (HPV) is a cool modern transport vehicle made by Astrotzkan army, look it up.

If someone disagrees with Dirac or defeats him in debate, then he calls them "a liar."

He's been doing this 10+ years, both under his Dirac and Peg Miner accounts.  And I know Dirac can't deny he was Peg Miner because he confessed at least two sock accounts.

----------------------------------------------------

Here is Dirac calling everyone liar 10+ years (sourced in comments):

Last month: "Why do you support the troll, who lies about me every day in here?"

Last year: "...you're a liar."

Two years ago:  "I just don't like people lying about me, the science or others."

5 years ago: "...one more tired lie from the denial crowd..."

6 years ago: "Sagebrush...lies virtually every time he says anything."

6 years ago: "Many of his questions today have been pure lies."

6 years ago: "One of those might be the author of your link, who lies obsessively..."

6 years ago: "Well Dr Jello wasn't a scientist to begin with...nobody really knows what he is, but a liar."

6 years ago: "You [Sagebrush] lie constantly, as does Dr Jello."

10 years ago: "Many here do blatantly lie..."  

10 years ago: "Singer...has lied about...global warming..."

Dirac the morally corrupt psychopathic liar.

• Mike

You  Mean   Al Gore and  Greta  trolls ,Mann troll 

Dirac answered his own question as user *David*  What an obsessed and lonely soul he is.....

Most of the trolls are just immature kids that have nothing better to do than trolling. They think that they are smart, but they are not. Your question has nothing to do with global warming.

Pointless, the troll is also 90/95% of the YA deniers.

climate change never happened. it's all a lie made up by the people who build the birds who are government drones

• 'I have thousands of Hispanics that work for me' Trump