Tom asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 months ago

What does 'want you to be ok' mean here?

PLEASE HELP ME INTERPRET THIS - I HAVE ASPERGERS AND STRUGGLE TO.

I said to someone on my Facebook that ‘I have no friends to talk to anymore’ when I was feeling a little down.

'Hi Tom, I hope you're ok. Has something made you feel this way today? Because like i've said before, i dont know anyone that hates you. There are lots of people who care about you and want you to be ok'

Tl;dr - Do you think that the person who said this to me is my friend?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago

I don't have an Asperger's brain and still struggle to understand people all the time. It's called being human. When id doubts just ask for an explanation.

• Chanel
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

That was a very nice thing for him to say and if you mix with them and they are nice to you then you will realize that you have been worrying over nothing.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

You've posted this at least 6 times before. If you don't know by now, you never will.

Reported for SPAM.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Join the club I have Aspergers you me f u c k ed will die virgins you do realise  that.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Rick
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Yes they are and what they're saying is they want the best for you.  They don't want you to be hurt.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

I think whoever said this to you was trying to make you feel better and make sure you were okay. I would consider them a friend because they're just checking up on you.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.