Tom asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 4 months ago

What does 'want you to be ok' mean here?

PLEASE HELP ME INTERPRET THIS - I HAVE ASPERGERS AND STRUGGLE TO.

I said to someone on my Facebook that ‘I have no friends to talk to anymore’ when I was feeling a little down.

'Hi Tom, I hope you're ok. Has something made you feel this way today? Because like i've said before, i dont know anyone that hates you. There are lots of people who care about you and want you to be ok'

Tl;dr - Do you think that the person who said this to me is my friend?

I don't have an Asperger's brain and still struggle to understand people all the time. It's called being human. When id doubts just ask for an explanation.

• Chanel

That was a very nice thing for him to say and if you mix with them and they are nice to you then you will realize that you have been worrying over nothing.

You've posted this at least 6 times before. If you don't know by now, you never will.

Reported for SPAM.

Join the club I have Aspergers you me f u c k ed will die virgins you do realise  that.

• Rick

Yes they are and what they're saying is they want the best for you.  They don't want you to be hurt.

I think whoever said this to you was trying to make you feel better and make sure you were okay. I would consider them a friend because they're just checking up on you.