How to keep fine dust from collecting in rims causing car to shake?

The rims on my car collect very fine dust and after a few days, it causes my car to start shaking.   How do I keep the dust from building up in my rims?

The dust comes from driving gravel roads a couple days a week.     Its not from the brakes as that dust is distinct.  It is dust the blows up from driving on gravel and collects somehow.   

Brakes and rotors are new as well.  

• ?

Your claim doesn't make sense.

if dust alone is giving us imbalance issues there is a problem. such vibration ought not to occur even with a good dollop of mud let alone dust!  we might have other issue here and ought to get mechanic to check  it over as it may well be just start of a more expensive issue and sooner fixed is often cheaper!

Really?! Dust on your wheels comes form cheap, hard brake pads and usually the rotors get warped. Sometimes rotors will be okay again until they get hot from braking and warp again.

• Ron

bullshit             

• Dze

lol you can try using a high-end anti-cling type detail spray .. but what i would do is load you a couple of oz's of ceramic beads into each tire, that will compensate for any small unbalance situations that might 'grow' on your rim ..