Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

Why do people hate the generalization of black people but then they generalize all cops?

Not all cops are racist @ssholes just like not all black people are criminals.

• Janet

Honey ... I hate the generalization of black people. And Chinese, and Jewish, etc.

I hate the generalization of all cops.

I generally hate the generalization of anyone.

But, being human and therefore imperfect, I admit that I only SOMEWHAT dislike the generalization of conversatives .. they are not ALL emotionally warped and nasty people.  I know some very pleasant conservatives, and some of them would not hurt a fly.

I am, btw, a 70-year old White lady.

• y

Becouse breaking it down to actual numbers when debating the problems, doesn't do blacks any good. So generalizations have to be used so the real issues, that do need to be addressed, can be ignored in favor of the political talking points.

Alas it’s human nature to generalise. What a world it would be if everyone was to not be like so. 

• Mike

The only role the public has of exacting justice is being on a jury.  Taking out frustrations on every cop is absurd.