How did liberals become so racists? Is it a new trend? ?

eg liberals support racism by , eg, Chinese Communists, the most racists regime in history with concentration camps and genocide based exclusively on race. Yet liberals buy their iphones, imacs.

4 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago
    Favorite Answer

They became racist when they realized how useful the African American community could be to their leftist agenda. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Sfancik
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Really??? You don't pander to pro-life evangelicals, or white supremacists, or production workers, coal miners etc., to secure their votes and perpetuate an agenda that primarily benefits the very richest Republican donors?  Because that's what it looks like from here.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 4 weeks ago

Why do you think that conservatives are so ridiculously stupid that they would believe that liberals support racism or Chinese communists or concentration camps, or any of the other dumb stuff that you put in your questions.

Aren't you afraid you're going to insult conservatives, or are you that confident that they are complete idiots?

• ...Show all comments
    • Sfancik
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Who's Harris?  Honestly, I think everyone is a little racist.  Some people seem to be really proud of it though, and other people work hard to be less racist.  I think Biden is the latter and I think that's why African Americans trust him more than they trust Donald Trump, who seems more the former

• Rick
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

they are just sucking-up to the blacks looking for votes ..............

• Sfancik
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

Beats getting choked out.

• 4 weeks ago

They aren't.  You are drawing conclusions based on a false assumption.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.