Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 months ago

Fireball is here to share the truth.  What have you learned from her?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

She has shared a number of truths, which her church received from the original and true Christian Church. But she also shares untruths, from the teaching of her Protestant denomination and from misinterpretation of the Bible.

• Cee
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

That there is a lot of ignorance and darkness in those who claim to have seen the light. 

• 4 months ago

Her truth and reality don't always line up.

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

That a bottle of cinnamon whisky a day keeps Satan away.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

to report this question because it violates the  TOS by talking about other users

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

She's feisty and I love her as a sister in Christ; even so, she never listens to us about her blind spots (we all have them). 

The avatar name she chose surely suits her. She tends to throw 'fireballs'. QUICK BURSTS OF FLAMING SOMETHINGS. Not always coherent. Not usually appropriate.

If I have learned anything from her, it is to be kind and patient; gentle and respectful at all times.... because I don't want to be anything like her.

• 4 months ago

Nothing, unfortunately.

• Otto
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

When we read her answers, we see that she tells lies about God and the Bible.

God Jehovah is not a Trinity. Trinity is not a Bible teaching.

• 4 months ago

I'm a fan.                   

• 4 months ago

Ive learned that she is all about the hate. Ive learned that she is a lying hypocrite. Ive learned that she does not understand her own religion or what it says in her bible. Ive learned that she is very petty and racist. Ive learned that the only thing that is important to her is being a level 7 which is kind of sad. Ive learned that she doesnt care if she doesnt do what her god commands her to do. Ive learned that the most important thing she should have learned from jesus (love each person as you love yourself) she doesnt practice. Instead she is full of hate, disinformation, guilt, and self loathing. I actually tend to feel sorry for her because her life is so empty that she has to come here to pretend that her life has meaning.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.