Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Do you feel lonely due to having no friends?

How you face it.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

No. Not at all. All SO CALLED FRIENDS DO is start rumors, be nosy, spread rumpors, cause problems and ask to borrow money and stuff.. I DO NOT NEED ANY not want any.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 month ago

I would feel better having no friends than realizing that many " friends " are so called friends 

and two faced liars which is sadly the case more than I wanted to admit before vetting them.

• Lana4 weeks agoReport

I agree with this 100%. Friends are few and far between throughout ones life, true friends anyway.

• 1 month ago

No as I have more friends then I think as I just prefer certain people as most bore me!

• 1 month ago

I have  a few very good friends, and i don't feel lonely. If they disappeared from the face of the earth, i still have myself. I am very content with my life, with what i do daily and i have a great sense of self-worth.  That's all i need

• Andrew1 month agoReport

Well said!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Nope.  I have lots of friends, including a girlfriend, but I'm lonely because of shelter in place and the COVID pandemic.  I miss face to face interaction and conversation.

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

People temporarily separated from friends and family, such as during this pandemic, have to resort to their inner spirit, belief in luck, and tolerant strengths.

• 1 month ago

Yes, I sure do.  I'm 86 and all my friends are dead.

• 1 month ago

No.

I feel more rested and richer than ever.

Hangin' with your homies is exhausting and expensive. 🥴 Don't worry, cupcake. You'll see.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.