Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsFriends · 1 month ago

Do you feel lonely due to having no friends?

How you face it.

No. Not at all. All SO CALLED FRIENDS DO is start rumors, be nosy, spread rumpors, cause problems and ask to borrow money and stuff.. I DO NOT NEED ANY not want any.

I would feel better having no friends than realizing that many " friends " are so called friends 

and two faced liars which is sadly the case more than I wanted to admit before vetting them.

• Lana4 weeks agoReport

I agree with this 100%. Friends are few and far between throughout ones life, true friends anyway.

No as I have more friends then I think as I just prefer certain people as most bore me!

I have  a few very good friends, and i don't feel lonely. If they disappeared from the face of the earth, i still have myself. I am very content with my life, with what i do daily and i have a great sense of self-worth.  That's all i need

• Andrew1 month agoReport

Well said!

Nope.  I have lots of friends, including a girlfriend, but I'm lonely because of shelter in place and the COVID pandemic.  I miss face to face interaction and conversation.

• martin

People temporarily separated from friends and family, such as during this pandemic, have to resort to their inner spirit, belief in luck, and tolerant strengths.

Yes, I sure do.  I'm 86 and all my friends are dead.

No.

I feel more rested and richer than ever.

Hangin' with your homies is exhausting and expensive. 🥴 Don't worry, cupcake. You'll see.