Anonymous
Anonymous asked in PetsDogs · 4 weeks ago

Is there any place in Los Angeles you can Sale your dog?

I have a 1yrd old male yorkie & due to covid I have to sale him. But I haven’t seen any places in LA were you can sale dogs. I’ve only seen shelters & adoption centers. I’ve put an ad out on Craigslist but you know how that goes. Just need a place for him 

Update:

Totally missed the question. No one HAS covid, just getting rid of THINGS because of covid. Smh 

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

a) Learn proper grammar and try to "engage brain", as they say, before spewing this crap.

b) If you're not a troll (doubtful), the best thing you could do is to return him to his breeder. If he is a purebred Yorkie and came from a reputable breeder, they will take him back without hesitation. It's a much better bet than just selling him to whoever comes along on the street.

• ...Show all comments
    • That is an honest answer, you trolltard. Why'd you ask this as an Anon yet respond in your normal account? Loser. F*ck yourself instead.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Any particular reason you post this every other week - other than your need to stir up an issue and get attention?

No, I don't know how that goes.

• 4 weeks ago

To sale? Verb??   Sorry but what does selling your poor dog have to do with Covid 19 in any case.   If you have decided not to keep him, for whatever reason, then he should go back to his breeder according to most reputable breeder's Sale Contract.  If you can't find a good permanent loving home for him, then man up and have him put down - BY YOU so he's not frightened at the end.

ps  If by chance you have contracted Covid 19, then now is NOT the time to be sending him out into the world.

• 4 weeks ago

You PAY for an ad in your local classifieds.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

If YOU are infected (with Covid) it is UNSAFE to transfer the dog - to anyone.  If you can simply not afford the dog, it is more important to carefully re-home the dog than to sell it.  

Sorry, but adult dogs (with no titles or special training) have little value.  Can your dog (if sold) offer the same values as  either shelter dogs, or local rescue dogs, - for the price you want VERSUS what they charge?All shelter dogs (for the adoption fee) will be wormed, fixed & fully up to date on shots.  Rescues will (in addition to all of that) also make sure the dog is heartworm negative, housebroken and crate-trained and carefully evaluated as to temperament - before placement & your dog, will be kept as long as necessary for a GOOD match.You would contact your breeder (first & foremost) as they ARE (ethically & morally) responsible for the dog for its life (if a truly responsible breeder).  Second choice would be to surrender the dog to a shelter or rescue program - who can BEST afford to care for vet & feed the dog until a good home can be found.  They have a far more knowledge on INTERVIEWING prospective homes & re-homing dogs - than you do.  A shelter or rescue group will be sure the dog is FIXED so it cannot reproduce more strays and will also stand BEHIND your dog, if it does not work out & will take the dog BACK.  Rescues do NOT kill healthy dogs, period, so IMO, that is the best place to go, aside from the breeder.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.