Are you ready to ride out the economic nuclear winter?

I'm not, I'm in a weak position.  If it goes well it's penthouse, but if bad then I'm on the pavement.

Well yes, but is it that divergent, or are you exaggerating? Surely you could rent some flea pit from a slum troll landlady in her property empire in la la land before you hit the pavement?

It does not look good but consider this - The stock market has already discounted the huge economic impact of the virus as well as the sacking of our cities.  So maybe there is hope. 

I remember Penthouse,  although I was more a Razzle man myself.

I have no financial worries due to careful investments. Even if our businesses failed we could still live off the houses we rent. Plus, the money in our bank accounts makes a considerable buffer against hardship.

Unfortunately, liberals have not been so savvy judging by the tails of woe from  people like you. 

Edit...as usual, the sarcastic Crone makes a trolling appearance. She's worked her whole life for one house to drag up her halfwit children, whereas I'm 45 and don't need to work anymore. That's why the commie is annoyed. 

DIANNE. 

Source(s): Wrong, Cheecake. John Major was in government when we bought our first house which was later remortgaged to fund the business. Our other three houses were paid for in cash after the Tory government were elected in 2010.
    • 1 month agoReport

Ironic that your success is all down to Tony Blair