Poll: do you like the sound of rain?

74 Answers

Relevance
  • James
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Yes. And I like petrichor too. That earthy smell when in first starts raining.

While I wouldn't want to be stuck in the rain, I do like the sound of it as long as I'm indoors in the comfort of my own home. It's the sort of weather and sound that makes you want to draw up a hot chocolate with a spot of Irish cream.

• SW-6
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I do when it is slow and steady and more gentle / suttle.  :)

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Yes, I do. Such beautiful sounds. Also comforting, full of life and just makes me happy.

• Rick
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

no, as I live in the desert and rain here means power outages, flash floods & washed-out roads ...........

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

yes its a lovely sound  on the   patio roof ..or our other house had a tin roof

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It feels relaxing 

• 1 month ago

yep          .

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I bet anyone would love the sound of tiny drops mingling along with everything around especially after a long dry & hot day ...it feels so refreshing & somehow nostalgic ..you know what could be weird i don't love to watch it alone , i feel it always love a company .

• 1 month ago

Yes I do like the sound of rain

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No. whenever I hear the sound of rain, I know it's dull and wet outside, can't do anything or go anywhere, I know I'll be stuck wherever I  happen to be at the time. 

• Yes, but the heavier the down pour the better for me. 

Light, drippy rain where I can hear each rain drop drives me mad.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.