Poll n survey, what motivates you?

• Jøhn.

My lover.. to put it simply. When I need motivation, I think of them, and suddenly I'm giving my all into that. It's as if when I think of doing it for them, suddenly I have all the motivation in the world. They make me want to push myself to the max, and what's more, past that. They make me want to fight for them and never stop, or slow down. Not until there was nothing left in me. And in truth, I'd spend my life doing that for them. Because my love and care for them is an endless bank with a current that never stops flowing. It just grows. More, and more. Bigger, and deeper. All consuming. Every single day.. despite it being 5 years of us together now. It feels just as exciting and full of love as day one. So when anything tries to get in the way of that.. my will just crashes through, and destorys anything in it's path. May sound cheesy, but sometimes the truth can be. 

I love them to death. There's nothing I wouldn't give or do for their sake. Not a thing. They mean everything and beyond that to me. 

So is this a poll or a survey?  (It's a survey, as the answer will be more than a simple "A" or "B", yes or no type of answer).  

Many different things motivate me in many different ways to act positively or negatively.  Your question is too vague for a a "sound byte" reply.    

What I envision and desire

• Lee

My family, I think. I'd like to work as soon as possible so my parents can retire comfortably. Other than that, I think I have this competitiveness within me to do better than my friends. 

My goal, to achieve a successful goals.