Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureEtiquette · 1 month ago

Random gunfire every night?

One of my neighbors..I have no idea who it is..every night or early morning fires his or her gun..its starting to get really annoying,and its getting me kind of paranoid honestly what the heck can I do about it..I dont want to look like a complaining neighbor but geez it's become really annoying now

• Edna

The next time one of your neighbors begins randomly shooting his gun, call the police and let the police deal with it.The police won't tell the neighbor who it was who called them; only that there was a report of a gun being fired in the neighborhood. 

they don't say where they live or how close or far away the gun shots are.  

call the police when it happens

You can contact your local law enforcement agency.  In most places it is illegal to discharge a firearm in neighborhoods. 

• TC

Contact your law enforcement agency immediately

Call the police immediately, and direct them to the home in question. What they're doing is illegal.

Random gunfire = call to local law enforcement.