Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 5 months ago

is more covid around the corner?  ?

• Erik

Fauci talked about it like it might happen, it might not.

• Some health officials are predicting a 'second wave' to hit in the fall or winter. But they can't say for sure if it's going to happen. I hope not. 

In my area emergency measures are in place until the end of June. But they're slowly opening the economy, we're supposed to move into phase 2 of that in a few weeks. 

Not only corner also in middle,left,right everywher!Horrible

Depends what country you live in.  

In Canada things are slowly getting back to normal, a second phase an expectation but not inevitable which is good news.

In the States I think they're still in the thick of it, Trump fumbled from the start and now wants to open up way too early.  I think over 100 thousand have died so far

I know our health minister is against opening the border with the usa until it 'gets its act together'

Hope not ,who knows