Men: do you believe that astrology actually holds any truth?

Do you believe that your sun sign dictates any aspects of your personality or do you at least have an interest in that stuff? Personally I don't believe in it but I think it's fun to read about. I've mostly only met women who were into that kind of stuff for some reason so I'm wondering if there are many men out there who are as well?

I am a man and I believe in it and some of the top professional astrologers happen to be men. And what you read in the newspapers about your “sun sign” has almost nothing to do with real astrology. Astrology is very complex, and your sun sign is only one part of a much larger picture. And everybody’s astrological chart is as unique as their fingerprint.

For example you also have a “moon sign” and sometimes that Describes you even better than your sun sign does because It describes your emotional self.You also have a rising sign Which can’t even describe your physical characteristics, and you also have planets in different houses. You also have transits. There are so many things involved and it’s very complex. That’s why a good astrologer has to study and take years to refine their craft.If you’ve ever gone to a good professional astrologer they can tell you things about yourself in one reading that a therapist wouldn’t even be able to tell you after 5 years. Seriously.

JP Morgan and Ronald Reagan also believed in it. 

• Aquarius 1011

One can say that the rising sign is what one is on the outside, the moon sign is what one is on the inside, and the sun sign is what one is trying to become. 

• Paul

Nope. 100% superstition.

Total BS is my opinion.

• F

There are 7 billion people in the world . Therefore on average that means around 600 million people have the same star sign. At least a few will get a correct prediction although 599,999,995 might get most of it wrong .

• Zirp

Questions about the answerer are not allowed

The *season* you are born in probably has some effect on your character

• Questions about the answerer are almost exclusively what is asked on here what are you talking about?

no it is just another out dated theology 

No, it’s a superstition and like all superstitions it’s a hoax. 

Astrology is for girls and no, it's all complete bullshlt. 

So who was the person to make what certain astrology things mean about that certain person who fits into that astro category. 

Unless God created it, then no. It's all B.S. It's some thing that someone really creative made up. Humans cant decide who someone is from the stars, sun and moon, then guess who they are, they aren't supernatural 

Marinate on that real quick

• Jasmine

Peach cobbler, gods and all religions are human creations. No gods exist and religions are full of superstitious nonsense.

• Bill

It's something I have studied many years ago simply because women are interested in it, but I don't find any validity in it. On a related note, I usually find that I know more about astrology than the women that believe in it. 

• i sort of believe in it - whether it works by power of suggestion or by planetary influences who knows