Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

I’m 16 and can’t masturbate. Help?

So I’m 16 and can’t produce ***.

I’ve tried for like 30 minutes straight and I just can’t masturbate. Am I not trying for long enough? I get irritated that I cannot *** so I stop. I’m actually getting irritated and I just want to produce *** already. I think I can but I’m just not trying long enough. How long should it take on my first time? 

• ron h

so, rip van winkle you woke up with  hair all over you and a b0ner?  Asleep for the past 5 years?  ummmm  No.

we recommend six hours, that is the time when you will hit your climax. for better results use a penis pump.

--  You are masturbating.  You mean you cannot ejaculate or reach orgasm.  I find that extremely unusual in a male, but it can be difficult for women to reach orgasm no matter which form of masturbation they use.

Don't get too worked up about it. All bodies are different, you could've been stressed, etc. Just make sure that you are taking care of your body, giving it the vitamins and nutrients it needs- and this counts as moisturizing your penis with a penis health creme- and drinking water. You'll be good. 

Most people use their mind or porn to become sexually aroused before masturbation. You must know that female anatomy requires more stimulation of the vaginal inner and outer lips and clitoris via the fingers and vibrator if available. If you do not have a vibrator, use the vibrating handle of a vacuum cleaner or rub against rounded edges on furniture or kitchen tables. Inspect your clitoris closely to determine whether the clitoral hood covers too much of the clitoris. You may need to pull the clitoral hood back a little with one hand while using the other hand to stroke your vaginal lips and clitoris.

harrald

You need electro shock therapy, like the rest of the trolls. 

Are you having orgasms? It will feel like an unbelievably good rush for a few seconds. The coom should squirt out during orgasm. You're a little on the older side, but give it a few months, you'll be splooging everywhere wishing you could stop.