Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 4 weeks ago

I'm 18 and pregnant by a married man?

He is a 30 year old married man, I'm 18 almost 19 so no statutory rape  here, I cannot keep this baby but I am on my dads insurance and he will kill me. Are there any more resources for free abortions. I am supposed to go to college in the fall

Go to women's health  clinic and they will take care of it in one day and insurance will pay for it and see if you can ask not to tell anyone! The clinic will do all the work just go already

Tel him but give him a skylander right after so he be happy NO CAP #HASHTAG

Jump into a pull and it will come out.. but really get a time machine and go back and put a woman Condum on.

Hi. please keep the pregnancy and I will happily adopt it and help you in any way possible along the way 

Ask your married man for the money. There ARE no free abortions. If you want one, he needs to pay up. Either that, or pay child support for 18 more years. Give him the choice--hundreds now, take care of the issue, OR he gets to start a college fund for his baby and pay for paternity testing, medical care, and support for the next two decades. I think you'll be surprised at what he does here. AND THEN FOLLOW THROUGH.  Don't accept "no way" as his answer. Either he funds your abortion, or he pays for the child which he has 50% responsibility for. If he won't do it, see a LAWYER. 

Girl if you too broke to get an abortion, you too broke to ****. Next caller.

• Edna

There are no resources for "free" abortions. If you want an abortion, you're going to have to pay for it out of your own pocket. 

Your dad's insurance won't pay for an abortion either. Almost no medical insurance plan will pay for an elective abortion. Before insurance will pay, there has to be a medical necessity for an abortion (to preserve your health and well-being). Insurance won't pay for an abortion just because you 'want' one - there has to be a medical reason why one is necessary.

• tamerabb4 weeks agoReport

They do pay ! Trust me ! because insurance rather pay $1k or  instead spending a   million
      on that child in his lifetime!

He's your resource for the cost of an abortion.  

maybe you can give the baby up for adoption

• Edna

Give it up for adoption?  Pearl, she doesn't want to give birth to a baby in the first place. That's why she wants an abortion.

• Silver

Planned Parenthood. You'll have to find your closest one and get yourself $1000 somehow. You know, find out how much you can afford, and get to work for the rest of it. It's most likely it won't even cost that much, but it depends on the clinic, some are only 200, some are 1000. It's also anonymous. If you go the place first, the people will probably help you with questions.