Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

So Trump people, help me keep this straight because there are getting to be too many...?

So just to catch me up:

You’ve always disliked hardcore conservative James Mattis.

You’ve always disliked hardcore conservative Ann Coulter.

You’ve always disliked hardcore conservative Pat Robertson.

You’ve always disliked hardcore conservative George Will.

I swear I’m forgetting someone... what other prominent conservatives that you’ve up to now worshipped have recently criticized Trump compelling you to pretend you never liked them?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

For many years, Republicans derided Democrats as flip-floppers.  They insisted they themselves never changed their minds ever.  So when they did change their minds, they did so retroactively.

For instance, in 1980, GHW Bush was Pro Choice.  When Reagan offered him the VP spot on his ticket,  Bush had an epiphany!  He discovered that he was Pro-Life, AND THAT HE HAD ALWAYS BEEN!  No flip-flopper, he!

So yeah, while Coulter and Will were great Republican heroes for decades, now they ALWAYS disliked them.

• Now you are simply for rioting, looting and arson. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

They've left the conservative movement and went over to the far right, and they actually believe Trumps their leading spokes people.

• 1 month ago

trying to judge an entire political party based on your "perceptions" of what three people are percieved by the electorate is not only non sensical, its a special kind of stupid only a snowflake can truly own.  NOW you have it straight.

• 1 month ago

Lol. Another anonywuss telling me who I admire and worship. You flee from facts and accountability to them. Fvck off.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Mike
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You are always whining  ,We warned you about   Hillary 

• 1 month ago

I have a mind of my own, I can agree with certain things...toss others.  Only leftist sheep follow blindly every word, every opinion CNN spoon feeds them.  LOL

• 1 month ago

Wow, this is pretty simple to answer. 

I THINK FOR MYSELF. I don't always agree or disagree with anyone. 

Occasionally, VERY OCCASIONALLY, even a stupid leftist like yourself is smart enough to say that the sky is blue and when you do, I agree with you. 

This issue at hand NOW is that you idiots are saying rioting, looting and arson is good. 

NOPE. It isn't. Sorry you need me to tell you this, but it isn't.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

i dont pay attention to most of those idiots .. and i dont worship a 'party' line ... its clear who is out to get me personally .. VERY clear ..

• Clem
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Trump is not a republican, you forget..... Most people voted for Obama and Trump both

• Lolly
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

His own regime is turning on him.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.