Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

So Trump people, help me keep this straight because there are getting to be too many...?

So just to catch me up:

You’ve always disliked hardcore conservative James Mattis.

You’ve always disliked hardcore conservative Ann Coulter.

You’ve always disliked hardcore conservative Pat Robertson.

You’ve always disliked hardcore conservative George Will.

I swear I’m forgetting someone... what other prominent conservatives that you’ve up to now worshipped have recently criticized Trump compelling you to pretend you never liked them?

For many years, Republicans derided Democrats as flip-floppers.  They insisted they themselves never changed their minds ever.  So when they did change their minds, they did so retroactively.

For instance, in 1980, GHW Bush was Pro Choice.  When Reagan offered him the VP spot on his ticket,  Bush had an epiphany!  He discovered that he was Pro-Life, AND THAT HE HAD ALWAYS BEEN!  No flip-flopper, he!

So yeah, while Coulter and Will were great Republican heroes for decades, now they ALWAYS disliked them.

• Now you are simply for rioting, looting and arson. 

They've left the conservative movement and went over to the far right, and they actually believe Trumps their leading spokes people.

trying to judge an entire political party based on your "perceptions" of what three people are percieved by the electorate is not only non sensical, its a special kind of stupid only a snowflake can truly own.  NOW you have it straight.

Lol. Another anonywuss telling me who I admire and worship. You flee from facts and accountability to them. Fvck off.

• Mike

You are always whining  ,We warned you about   Hillary 

I have a mind of my own, I can agree with certain things...toss others.  Only leftist sheep follow blindly every word, every opinion CNN spoon feeds them.  LOL

Wow, this is pretty simple to answer. 

I THINK FOR MYSELF. I don't always agree or disagree with anyone. 

Occasionally, VERY OCCASIONALLY, even a stupid leftist like yourself is smart enough to say that the sky is blue and when you do, I agree with you. 

This issue at hand NOW is that you idiots are saying rioting, looting and arson is good. 

NOPE. It isn't. Sorry you need me to tell you this, but it isn't.

• Dze

i dont pay attention to most of those idiots .. and i dont worship a 'party' line ... its clear who is out to get me personally .. VERY clear ..

• Clem

Trump is not a republican, you forget..... Most people voted for Obama and Trump both

• Lolly

His own regime is turning on him.