Anonymous
Anonymous asked in EnvironmentGlobal Warming · 1 month ago

UN-FAO: "…early indications point to a near-record wheat production in 2020" So alarmists, where are all the crop losses?

This story complements earlier FAO graphs I showed, indicating 25 year increasing global food production.

Attachment image

3 Answers

Relevance
  • JimZ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Yeah, I'm in deep trouble. I took a wheat allergy test where they scape a little wheat onto your forearm along with dozens of other things.  My wheat allergy is so bad that it equaled the histamine which is like the pure reaction.  Wheat was everywhere and in everything so it is only going to get worse.  Thanks CO2.  

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Jas B
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Well if you are talking about global, large parts of Africa and India have been hit with unprecedented plagues of locusts, so in large parts of the world there is going to be widespread hunger if not famine.   

"However, the last five years have been hotter than any other since the industrial revolution and since 2009. Studies have linked a hotter climate to more damaging locust swarms, leaving Africa disproportionately affected—20 of the fastest warming countries globally are in Africa. Wet weather also favours multiplication of locusts. Widespread, above average rain that pounded the Horn of Africa from October to December 2019 were up to 400 per cent above normal rainfall amount. These abnormal rains were caused by the Indian Ocean dipole, a phenomenon accentuated by climate change" 

Without doubt climate change will help some crops, while it's affects will destroy others and we can't all eat the wheat your nation grows.

• 1 month ago

A lot of crops are ruined by UFO's making crop circles

• JimZ
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

That is pretty funny considering Un-FaO

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.