WHY DO TRANSWOMEN KEEP STEALING MY GIRLFRIENDS!?

I am a beautiful lesbian woman. Yet these MEN! IN! DRESSES! keep stealing my girlfriends who claim to be LESBIANS as WELL!!! BUT THEN THEY LEAVE ME FOR TRANDSGENDERS! Mutilated men! I don't date bisexual women because I don't want to touch a woman whos ever been touched by a man. yet these men are tricking good honest lesbians into thinking they are also women... so I can't trust to sleep with anyone. It's happened TWICE NOW!!!! TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! two times my girlfriend was stolen from my bed a trans identified male. HOW DO THEY NOT SEE THAT THESE ARE JUST PREVERTED MENS! I am so furious!!!! are there any true elsbians left? or am I the last one? Am Id oomed to be forever alone because I refuse to touch a man even by proxy? This is unacceptable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am so TIRED of these straight mens pretending to be women, pretendign to be lesbians just to steal women away froma ctual women! tricking them! saying they're women and they buy it! but it isn't true! I know better! They aren't women, you can't just dress up or cut off your junk and say "i'm a woman". womanhood is defijned by our oppression. THESE TRANS IDENTIFIED MALEWS are worst then regular men! because they are SNAKES they are dressing up and playing pretend trying to trick good and honest lesbians but I won't fall for it! even if others do! sometimes I feel like I am the only lucid woman otu there anymore...

As a trans woman I have zero interest in being with anyone but my partner of twenty-seven years, and I can say the same for most other trans women I know, some of whom, incidentally, are with other trans women.

TiMs are nothing but degenerate fetishists. You will find the real woman lesbian of your dreams. It just may take a while to sift through the posers and fetishists. 

1/10 troll score. Surely you can do better.

I'm sorry for stealing your girlfriend. Would you like her back. I no longer want her.

Transwomen feel entitled to anything they come across.  This is why they enter sacred female spaces with impunity.

The only way to stop their assault on femininity is to peacefully protest in the town square.

Keep hope alive!