Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

How many guys would help their girlfriends while they throw up?

Due to a bad indigestion of mushrooms I felt so sick I couldn't breathe. My boyfriend suggested to induce vomit and since I never did it I tried to and managed to vomit. He held my hair and when even my soul was out of me, I felt so sick, pale, heart beating fast, he looked at me in a worried way, took a hair pin on the mirror to fasten my hair, took a toilet paper to wipe my face and then clean the mess I did on the sink. Why was he so caring? Other guys would have said stay away from me don't throw up etc...

I would help anyone when they're sick, but especially my girlfriend I would totally help

I’d be same if my partner was ill I love her to bits so yes I’ve help her while she’s thrown up, I’ve cleaned her sick up and wiped her face in the past too it’s not glamorous but even when not married I still stick by the words for better for worse,

10

But only if she is looking poisoned or something.

"Other guys would have said stay away from me don't throw up etc..."

Well yeah, thats gross. If I was the one throwing up I wouldnt ask for your help as a woman. I'd handle it myself. 

He is caring  cause he is not a freaking human eating shapeshifter

• GB

If you had food poisoning you'd either be vomiting spontaneously or have diarrhoea or both. There would be no need to 'induce vomiting.'  Also if you could hardly breathe, he should have called am ambulance or taken you to a hospital.

Still trolling this?

My very first date with my husband (of 8 years) we went out for dinner.  As we sat in the restaurant I could feel my stomach begin to churn.  I made it through dinner, we got out to his car, I bent over and vomited in the parking lot.  We was terribly concerned, helped me into the car, proceeded to drive home.  We stopped twice so I could vomit out the door.  I had VERY long hair and, like your bf, he held my hair out of my face.

When we got to my house he helped me clean myself up, sort of sponged my face and clothing, tucked me into bed, TOOK MY DOG OUT FOR HIS FINAL WALK, came back ... and slept in a chair next to the bed all night.

I was much better and highly embarrassed the next day.  He was worried, went home, called me several times during the day (I got sick on Saturday night).  He has never referenced the evening, although I have made a joke about "first date jitters."

• Fun facts: Fulminant Human Papilloma (HPV) is a cool modern transport vehicle made by Astrotzkan army, look it up.

I don't need to be a boyfriend, I've done that for several female friends.  

the only people I saw vomit were my brother and a girl who was sick at my school.

• 'I have thousands of Hispanics that work for me' Trump

Sounds like food poisoning