When the ancient Chinese had a competition to find the ideal implements to eat rice, how did two sticks win?
- pollyLv 71 month agoFavourite answer
Vegetarians also promote the use of chopsticks at meal time because they like peaing on the floor
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
well, it beat out two rocks, by a mile.
- GreggLv 61 month ago
I'm not so sure. I think it's because two sticks can easily pick up a grain of rice.
- CarolLv 51 month ago
It was easy to tie a fork to it.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- ChaiTeaLv 61 month ago
Easy. They were a chop off the old block.
- Big KahunaLv 71 month ago
I know,right?Those Chinese..........they had a working printing press in 1312.
I was in 1314 and the noise kept me up all night.
- Laughing BOYLv 71 month ago
The DECISION was MADE on the FLY.......😂😂😂😂
- PronkLv 71 month ago
Sticks won out cuz when they throw stick,food pick up stick,& return stick to them.
They just had to say,
”HERE BOY,HERE BOY.”
- Upton BitmeLv 41 month ago
Cuz it used to be three sticks.