Why do gardeners put horse manure on their strawberries? Surely, cream tastes better?
- 1 month agoFavourite answer
That's a dessert not to be sniffed at.
- Weasel McWeaselLv 71 month ago
ever try pouring cream over a field of strawberries??
It's a messy business.
- GreggLv 61 month ago
Cooks often struggle to look elite, so they think of something to throw into a recipe to give it a punch. So, this one cook took a pinch of horse manure and voila!...success!
- Upton BitmeLv 41 month ago
I can envision the new ad campaign from the strawberry growers assoc.---Taste the Waste.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- ChristopherLv 61 month ago
Gives a more MATURE flavour.
- ChaiTeaLv 61 month ago
Mmm, I've heard one of the first signs of Covid is a loss of smell and taste.
Better get tested, RR.
On the other hand, it is a lot cheaper.
- Laughing BOYLv 71 month ago
Because they THINK their SH!T don't STINK.......😂😂😂😂
- Jess CLv 71 month ago
Maybe they like that better 🤢