Will god forgive?

Will God forgive me if I feel sorrow and guilt for the sins I've done. I just can't seem to be happy without help. Should I drop to my knees and pray?

Regret and guilt aren't enough.  We also have to give up the sin permanently and make what amends we can that won't make matters worse.  Replacing the sins with good works also helps.  Pray, yes, while you labor to make things right.

Assume forgiven.

No, god will never forgive you because he doesn't exist. There you go!

Depends.  Where are you with Dan. 10:12 and 1 John 1:9?

• Misty

Since all gods are myths you have nothing to worry about.

Yes....Jesus is wanting you to repent of your sins and ask him to be your Lord and Savior.  To change direction from your sinful ways and follow him....Yes Jesus will forgive the sins of even the worst sinner in the world.

That was his purpose on earth and why he became a man.....to atone and forgive our sins.

https://www.gotquestions.org/personal-Savior.html

Absolutely He will forgive, Absolute you should get on your knees and pray

ask God for the forgiveness of your sins and promise to God that you won't go back to where you were.

• Jeff

there is no  god.  grow up!