Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 4 weeks ago

Anybody else choose comfort or style. Love the look of hate jeans hate how restrictive they feel?

I basically live in leggings even though they don’t look all that fashionable I like to be cozy

• Jerry

Of course the clothes I wear away from are somewhat less comfortable than the PJs, "jungle rags," and painting clothes I wear at home. But I don't wear uncomfortable clothes no matter how fashionable they be. My away from home attire is generally both stylish and comfortable, with all the pieces harmonizing and appropriate for the occasion. 

My roommate wears legging and little tshirts lots, might not be fashionable but i love the comfy look

I like the jeans that are really soft and have a ton of spandex in them. They're pretty comfortable. I don't care for traditional jeans or thinner leggings. They kind of look old and worn out even when they're new, or they look too synthetic and like gym clothes.