Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentLaw & Ethics · 1 month ago

Why men have no say in abortion?

Man has seed, the baby comes from his seed. Woman has the fertille ground for that seed to grow, but that seed belongs to man and it's the man who should have a say in abortion because its his seed that's going to be destroyed, not the woman.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

If the man is so protective of his seed he should be more careful where he plants it. If I give someone a gift and they turn around and burn that gift it's on me for not recognizing that they're an ingrate. Use a condom every time and take it with you when you leave and you'll never have this problem. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Clive
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Same as all the previous times you asked, idiot.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Once the seed becomes an embryo it's no longer a seed.  Did you fail biology?

• Danny
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

I'd say men have some say in whether their partner can have an abortion, but a woman should have the final say as its her body carrying it. Her body her choice.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

When they can plant the seed in their own garden then they can have a say.

And you know we'd have more abortion clinics than Starbucks if they could.

• 1 month ago

Men can and do have a say in it (they get to vote and they have a voice in the family) but they don't have the right to control the issue like has been done in the past and continues to be done in some places.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.