Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 month ago

did George Floyd have Heart Disease and died of heart failure? why some say so?

Update:

if so, how will affect the sentence of the police officers?

Update 2:

WHY WAS HE HAVING SUCH A HARD TIME STANDING UP BEFORE ? I SAW HIM NOT ABLE TO STAND UP BEFORE THE COP PUT HIS KNEE ON HIM

Update 3:

is it not true that he was told to sit down several times before he was "kneed to death" because he could not stand up and probably high on drugs?

Update 4:

good answer, but i also saw on the video that he was having a "medical condition" prior to his being pinned to the ground. he even had to sit down several times after exiting his car. ..so what that might prove?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • y
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

We know have conflicting autopsy reports, which means this, the truth, will be fun. It means that both will be presented in court and we will believe, what we wish to believe. Another case where conflicting expert evidence muddies the water and we, the people, never actually know the truth. We know what our handlers tell us.

• AK Dayton
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

they both diagnosed homicide, but the exact mechanism of death may not have agreed.  Personally I suspect his heart stopped as he died from asphyxiation

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Does not MATTER.  Maybe he was having dizzy spells.But the video you saw is privy to just you(no one else saw that) they saw a cop with a knee on the neck plus 2 other cops sitting on top of him.  Restraint much?  I watched WWE Wrestling and know the sleeper hold is cutting the blood off to the head by pinching the large neck artery.(like a knee would do) Blocking the blood supply also affects the heart.  These cops ARE ALL GUILTY OF MURDER, an unwarranted amount of force was used on a guy who was not fighting being laid down.  The video proves it to the fricking world.  

. Come, now lets try the same experiment on the cop. Bet you he won't go for it. He knows the outcome.

• 1 month ago

George Floyd, the African-American, who died in police custody last month, had tested positive for the coronavirus in April, according to the 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Irrespective of any medical condition, you do not put your knee on anyones' neck, to restrain them.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

It doesn't matter what happened before or even if George Floyd was terminally ill with only weeks left to live. The simple fact is, that a psychopath in uniform murdered him by kneeling on his neck, while Floyd was lying face down, with his hands handcuffed behind his back and Chauvin was taunting him whilst doing it. Chauvin has had 23 accusations of police brutality, including one for murder and another for causing the deaths of three people in a car chase but, none of them were caught on video. The other accusations were all dropped, either for lack of evidence, no disciplinary action taken or accusations were dropped.

• F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

I think your heart generally fails when someone stops you breathing.

• 1 month ago

I suppose that’s possible, but it would be a hell of a coincidence if the knee on his neck had nothing to do with it.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

soon the rioters will have guns if this continues with police brutality. As Trump said that these rioters will become shooters and America will turn into a war zone. I'm warning conservatives to stop provoking black people and other minorities or else you will get what is coming. We have been keeping quiet for long and you let these cops shooting innocent people. You better watch out.

• DemsAreLiars
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Reported for threats and lying about having guns. 

• 1 month ago

His "supposed" heart disease would not have caused his death at that time and place, if he didn't have that cop taking a knee on his neck.  

• Huck-Finn1 month agoReport

Since when did a knee on the back of your neck cause you to suffocate? If the knee had been on his throat or on the side maybe, suffocation would occur but not on the back of the neck. 

• 1 month ago

If that is true, a murder rap is gonna be a tough one to prove.

• ...Show all comments
    • AK Dayton
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

except it isn't because two autopsies already determined the death was a homicide, so he needs a self-defence or accident defence

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

No he died from a cop kneeling on his neck for 10 minutes..

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.