Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

I need a gun?

I need a GUN  to end my own life. Im 37 years old. Im tired of #living and being alive. I lost one child to a divorce. I've been in and out of jail. I went to school as a child for 12 years and that turned out to be unsuccessful. Im a HIGH school dropout. I've been UNEMPLOYED for 10 years. I have one friend. Im single.  Corona virus everything economy in #usa has gone down the drain.  I want to end it. I don't think im going to make it to 50.

How do you know you wont make it to 50 and obviously you wont if you end it. Life is what we make of it and things can only get better if you make the changes to do better, look at a college course or voluntary work etc, there is always people out there a lot worse than you.

I believe that gun stores are (oddly) considered "essential businesses". 

So buy a gun.  I think that's how the majority of the world gets a gun.  No one here is going to mail one to you.

I reported you to the police.

• C1 month agoReport

Good maybe I can do a double murder and kill myself and a cop at the same TIME