I broke up with my lesbian girlfriend because i'm scared of going to hell :( I'm so broken?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Now imagine this as a pool, I’m going to dive into this head first and probably get flamed for what I’m about to say. But Most people of any Branch of the Christian faith aren’t anymore Christian then Adolph Hitler himself was, Christian stands for Christ Like which means acting as Jesus Christ would act. Jesus Christ accepted everyone and helped everyone, Christian does not mean follow the guidebook that was written, re-written, translated & Re-translated centuries after Jesus Christ died. His “Followers” basically turned their backs on his teachings, spreading hatred and bigotry simple as they saw fit. Jesus Christ Wouldn’t like most so called Christians, as I don’t like most So called Christians. You shouldn’t need to label yourself Christian, it should be within your actions to act Christ Like. It should be clear without ever saying a word, people should see it without having to see you at a church. As the saying goes “Going to church makes you no more Christian, then going to a garage makes you a mechanic”. 

Attachment image
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Friend,

All I can honestly say is that you sadly

allowed Xtian dogma to ruin your life which

was a huge mistake but what-ev's my chick

Cuz-brah !

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Find a pro lgbt faith. Learn to interpret the bible in a pro lgbt way. Leave the bigoted church you are in. I’ve been in denominations that have out clergy and where they perform same sex marriages. The good Lord made you the way he did because that is how he wants you to be. See notalllikethat.org and soulforce.org. You are a fully loved child of God and never let anyone tell you different.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Maybe you need to speak to a therapist. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

My first gf did that with me, she kept going back and forth and I told her to break up with me. This thing should be coming from within not from us not from your gf. Why do not you seek guidance like a therapy?

• martin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

You have to ask whether it's morally or religiously wrong.  Only you, and if you're religious, in conjunction with God, can decide that.

• 1 month ago

Good. That’s very good. Marriage is between a MAN and a WOMAN. Same gender is absolutely DISGUSTING. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.